Sunday 3 February 2008

Hey there everyone!!

So this is my first blog!!!


Over the course of the next few months I'm going to address a few issues of the fitness and nutrition world.  What i would love though is if you guys could suggest to me what it is your interested in and what questions you want answering!!


Go on ask me anything at all....


Want to know how to lose 9lbs in 14 days, i'll tell ya!
Want to know what foods are right for you, i'll tell ya!
I'll even provide you with a free diet for you to go away with and try out free of charge! I usually charge £60/hr for that service! And you'll get it absolutely free!
Do any of those fitness contraptions actually work?
How many times a week do I need to train to get bigger?
What training should i be doing to improve at my sport?


Over the next few months I will give you an answer to questions like these, with input from professional sportsmen and women. From the worlds leading experts, and myself!!!


I hope you enjoy what they have to say...

Ollie

No comments: